Sunday 1 November 2015

Achievments in Oct 2015

Dear Friends,

Today I am not writing any blog, wanted to share status as usually I do in every month as my first post.

I was awarded with Top 10 Blogger in July month and my Rank was 6, in Aug moved to Rank 3, in Sep slipped to Rank 4 and in this month Oct Ranked to 2.

October was full of excitement as new Version of Navision 2016 was officially released. Lots of new posts from entire blog community was so excited that everyone flooded with new posts on this topic.

I stepped in blogging world 4 months ago, on 27 June 2015 I published my first post.

During this period I published almost 205 posts, most of them were more on technical side, Development Tips & Tricks.

Being a technical what I learned in past 10 years want to share with you all.

The best thing which happened this month was that my Blog Site crossed 11000 hits almost 12000. Prior to Oct in 3 months total hit was less than alone that it was received itself in this month, Thanks to all of the visitors from bottom of my heart, hope you will keep showering your blessings in future too.
OctAward-1
Also my Google+ Page crossed 26000 hits almost 27000.
OctAward-2

OctAward-3

OctAward-4

OctAward-5

Stay tuned Follow the blog, Register to Feeds, Like the Facebook Page, Connect with Google + Page, Connect with Dynamics NAV Community, Connect with Twitter and Join on LinkedIn to remain updated about new posts. If you are technical don’t miss to get connected by any medium. I will make sure you keep getting good and useful stuffs.

I have created one Group on LinkedIn  also this month started Hike Group , join them so that we can discuss on some good topics where you can participate & are free to express your views and review others view.

Together we can learn from each other, no one is perfect in this world, its never late for learning.

Please participate and suggest topics, which you wish to see  on this blog. During this period I received request from many of you and tried to fulfil few requests. Request which yet I have not responded doesn’t mean I am not considering, I will make sure those too get posted at earliest.

After full day hectic schedule hardly I am able to takeout 2 hrs. for this task.

I will keep serving the community on my full strength.

I am speechless how to thank you all showing so much Love and Faith on my Blog.

Seeing your Love and Recognition you all given to me in Oct 2015 month, I am feeling bit emotional today I am not able to stop myself saying below quote
OctAward-6
Seeing forward same spirit and love from you all in future too.

It is always good welcoming new ones without losing them who are with you.

See you all via my next post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment