Tuesday 29 December 2015

How do I:Set Up Invoice Rounding

One of my reader requested for this topic, since I am too late to respond, don't now if this can help him in any manner. But still may help someone in future. From past 2 months I am too busy in other activities that I am unable to check and respond to mails and also very limited posts.

I would request to keep writing to me when ever I get some spare time will definitely respond in form of posts to your queries.

Here we go...

Please find the Link below for other part of this post for complete answer to the query in sequence posted separately each part of setup: "Please let me know how to setup invoice rounding in Navision 2015, step wise."

I have taken screen shot from Navision 2016 although every thing remains same and equally applicable to Navision 2015.

If you want to automatic invoice rounding to deal with Local regulations or local custom may require the invoice to be rounded in a specific way required.

When an invoice is rounded, an extra line is inserted with the rounding amount and this line is posted additionally with the other invoice lines.

To use automatic invoice rounding, you must follow below steps: explained separately via different posts

1 comment: