Tuesday 1 September 2015

Achievments in August 2015

Dear Friends,

Today I am not writing any blog, wanted to share few things as today feeling very happy for getting such achievement that too in just 2 months.

I was awarded with Top 10 Blogger last month and my Rank was 6, this time moved to Rank 3.

I stepped in blogging world 2 months ago, on 27 June 2015 I published my first post.

During this period I published almost 102 posts, most of them were more on technical side, Development Tips & Tricks.

Being a technical what I learned in past 10 years want to share with you all.















Awards-1
Awards-2
Awards-3
Awards-4

Stay tuned Follow the blog, Register to Feeds, Like the Facebook Page, Connect with Google + Page, Connect with Dynamics NAV Community, Connect with Twitter and Join on LinkedIn to remain updated about new posts. If you are technical don't miss to get connected by any medium. I will make sure you keep getting good and useful stuffs.

I have created one Group on LinkedIn too where yet I have not started any activity, join that group so that we can discuss on some good topics where you can participate & are free to express your views and review others view.

Together we can learn from each other, no one is perfect in this world, its never late for learning.

Please participate and suggest topics, which you wish to see  on this blog. During this period I received request from many of you and tried to fulfil few requests. Request which yet I have not responded doesn't mean I am not considering, I will make sure those too get posted at earliest.

After full day hectic schedule hardly I am able to takeout 2 hrs. for this task.

I will keep serving the community on my full strength.

See you all via my next post soon.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi..Congratulations a lots for your achievement.I am a regular reader of your blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shailee for your appreciation, I will make sure I don't disappoint you in future.

    ReplyDelete