Saturday 3 October 2015

Add Excel Sheet/Table to the PowerPivot Data Model

Download the Excel file from the link provided in previous post.

Import data using copy and paste from Excel sheet or other source for PowerPivot Data Model.

Open the Workbook:

ExcelData-3

Select sheet one by one and Add to Data model of PowerPivot.

ExcelData-4

Make sure all Table/Sheet is added to Data Model of PowerPivot.

I have create a sample Excel File for you which you can down load from the Shared Path using link: http://1drv.ms/1GpZFd4

This file have couple of sheets having data related to Olympics which I have compiled from MS Office support site.

You can find the link on the Menu of my blogsite too to access the shared files.

I will be using this file for couple of walkthrough in my upcoming posts.

3 comments: