Wednesday 18 May 2016

How do I : Adjust Inventory in Madeira

Do you know, it is very easy to Adjust Inventory in Madeira.

Let us see how this action can be done.

Start with Login to Madeira using your credentials.

InvAdj-1

From Landing page, choose Item from Navigation Bar in Left.

InvAdj-2

 

From the list of Item choose Edit or View to access the Card of selected Item.

InvAdj-3

Now from action choose Adjust Inventory.

InvAdj-4

Enter your New Inventory Value. Like in Below screen I want to Add 50 more Inventory.

I Enter 150 including Existing Inventory in System.

InvAdj-5

Select OK.

Inventory now increases by 50 adding 100 to existing inventory making total of 150 available inventory.

InvAdj-6

We are done with our task, Adjusting Inventory.

I will come with more details in my upcoming posts.

Till then keep exploring and learning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment